11.09.2005

Our Siopao Baby

He has the biggest 1-week-old baby cheeks I have ever seen, like the cutest siopao in the world.
Adam Christopher T. Laurel
His name is Adam Christopher, my first pamangkin, born November 3, 2005, 2:53 PM Philippine time with all 7.75 lbs. of his pure innocence.

Thank God for digital cameras and my brother’s webcam, I can actually feel his kakagigil-ness. Kung pwede ko lang siya kurutin thru the computer. Maybe somebody has to invent allowing a user to feel anything one does on it, although that might not really be a good idea because it will encourage many issues I don’t even want to speak of.

Hay, Adam. You have no idea how much I am wishing to be there right now to personally witness your super cute yawning and stretching moments. Di bale. I will come home soon, though I’m not very sure about my definition of “soon” at this point.

I guess for now, I will have to settle with pictures and videos of you growing up, like these. Maybe if I get lucky, I will still be given the chance to brainwash you about having “Auntie Beauty” (sino pa nga ba yun kundi ako) sometime in the future.

I love you, kiddo!

4 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel!!! Grabe ang cute!!! Im getting excited tuloy with my 3rd baby :) I cant believe na last Nov 3 lang sya lumabas, he kinda look big & a little mature... parang 4 mos old!!!! Ang galing!!! At least maaaliw na ngayon si Tita at may cute angel na sa bahay!!!

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

syet, naunahan ako ng kuya mo sa name na Adam. better think of another first-born son name then...congrats mare!

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. He IS cute and he IS big for a newborn baby. Anong pinagkakain mo Ana... He looks like several months old already. He's got the cutest dimples! -- from a proud Lola Rica and Lolo Philip

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger meL said...

Oo nga tetay, sobrang laki niya no? I really wish i was there to see him. Di bale, sometime soon i hope! Nonie, marami pang ibang pangalan hehehe! Thanks mare! :) Auntie Rica and Uncle Phil, here is also a proud tita! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home