5.21.2006

Reconnecting

It’s always nice to find old friends. Jhoanne, My college blockmate from way back when (has it actually been 10 years?!) is now based in Huntington Beach, about 20 minutes away from our place.

I haven’t seen or heard from her since, what, 2nd year college? When we were still back home, we both knew that our boyfriends were college blockmates too. In fact, they were even in the same barkada, but we never got to attend the same dinner or gimmick, so we never saw each other then.

And now, after missing several jobs, ex-boyfriends, deaths in the family and each other’s happenings in our lives, we’re catching up. It’s great to know that despite the years of no communication, you can still connect and be comfortable with each other. Who knew dito pa kami sa US magiging close?

I’m glad she’s here. I’m pretty sure she’s glad I’m here, too. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home