5.07.2006

So I Say...

Nino left for Washington DC tonight, for some official assignment. I brought him to the airport, about 25 minutes away and drove home alone.

I was so scared because it was my first time to drive alone. Heck, it was my first time to drive in CA, period! And at night!

My heart was racing, even if I had my uncle convoying with me in his truck for the first couple of miles, before we separated routes. Ang bibilis kasi ng mga sasakyan, plus I had to pay attention to the signs so I won’t miss my exit. Buti na lang, I was able to go with the flow of traffic (meaning above speed limit) without going too fast and hindi naman ako naligaw.


I guess that's because I managed to calm myself down by singing to the music in my car radio. Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing, sabi nga ni Abba. I made it home in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home