3.13.2006

03/2006 Ang Dramah!

Why is leaving always bittersweet?

I am sooooo excited to go on a long road-trip and finally move to CA kahit walang kasiguraduhan ang trabaho namin. But when I opened my drawer to get a ponytail band, I felt a pang of sadness. Parang nagkaron ng lump in my throat. I was about to cry when I looked at myself in the mirror with my teary eyes. Naudlot lang yung iyak ko kasi narealize kong para akong scene sa soap opera. Hehehe.

I will definitely miss this place... our furniture, our little apartment, our neighborhood and New York itself. Kahit marami akong reklamo dito, minahal ko rin ito. After over a year of living here, this has, in some way, become home to me too.


I hate to admit it, but I am kind of sad. But it’s all good. With the faith we have in God and in ourselves, I know it’s gonna get a lot better.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger Ria said...

hay naku...i know exactly what that "lump in my throat" feels like...sometimes it's so much easier to just sit still and enjoy the calmness of familiarity, despite the lack of happiness and passion... yun nga, kahit maraming reklamo, kahit maraming sakit sa ulo, nakasanayan na at minahal na rin, diba? but then again, if staying there means security but the sacrifice of self, i'll take the self anyday. after all, how bad can bad get? no matter how unsure, unplanned, unsafe...there's always someone there to hold on to.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger meL said...

Amen! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home