3.06.2006

03/2006 Sari-sari

Just watched 40 year old virgin. It was hilarious! I laughed so hard, I cried. Hinika tuloy ako.

waxing session

----------


my free FILA shoesGot 2 new pairs of shoes from FILA today – FREE. Because I'm what they call a "shoe tester."

For now, they gave me 2 pairs to test-wear for a couple of days, fill out their feedback form and email it back to them. I get to keep the shoes. Nice.



----------
The funniest thing I heard in chico and del’s show today (top answer in their Hot 10 answers to the question “How do I look?”)

Del: How do I look?
Chico: Ganito. Ang itim-itim mo. tapos nagpulbo ka ng puti. Ayan tuloy, mukha kang crinkles.

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahaha. mel, aminin mo na, naalala mo si edgar sa joke na yun. hihihi.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger meL said...

hahahaha! actually, ang naisip ko si paris ng american idol. bwahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home