2.19.2007

Pilipinas Kong Mahal

Below is a snippet from an article published on Inquirer Youngblood, written by one of my good friends from college, Dr. Che Zablan. I'm so proud of the Filipino that you are, Che! We definitely need more people like you.

"I AM a doctor to the barrio. For most people, I could not have made a better choice, but for a very few, I could not have made a worse or crazier one. In fact, the moment I utter those words, I see all sorts of reactions..."

Read the full article here.

----------------------------------

La Visa Loca LA VISA LOCA

This is my new favorite film. It says everything I've been saying about anyone whose ultimate dream was going abroad (particularly to the US). I love the script with characters portrayed by veteran actors, the pasyon choir and most importantly, the film's message which mirrors my exact same sentiments: is coming to America really worth every single sacrifice? "Pinag-iisipan pa ba ang pagpunta ng America?"


Rating: 5 stars

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home