12.17.2009

My 2010 Wish-To-Do List

Because 2009 flew by leaving a lot in my to-do list undone, and because I can’t really expect to do even half of what I want to do, I made a list of things I wish I can accomplish by 2010. I can only try to make it happen, so wish me luck!

  • Write on Milo’s baby book. It’s still wrapped in its packaging. Hopefully I get to it before he turns 21.

  • Find virtual work. The earlier I can start, the earlier we can come home.

  • Buy a house/condo in MM. This will make coming home more real!

  • Find money to buy a house/condo in MM.

  • Organize the UP Alumni Association (The Next Generation) and start the REAL lantern parade tradition here. After attending this year’s UPAA “lantern parade” (without lanterns, but with a parade – going in a circle on the dance floor), I thought maybe UP grads here in California can start the younger generation’s association. Let’s do it, mutch!

  • Organize my coupons.

  • Organize my electronic recipes and find a recipe/grocery list software that I like.

  • Re-paint the powder room.

  • Re-furnish our bedroom. We now have to consider space for our little home office, Milo’s bed and his clothes because the other room has officially been assigned as the guest room, thanks to our exchange student from Japan coming next month.

  • Volunteer my skills. I’ve signed up to volunteer for Taproot Foundation, an organization that provides people working pro-bono to help non-profit organizations with their campaigns. I’m guessing this will be the first I will be able to tick off in this list.

  • Get a massage.

  • Get patio furniture and plants for our yard.

  • Keep the plants alive.

  • Spend Christmas home in the PI.

  • Redesign my blogs and post more often.

  • Get a massage!

  • Watch a movie in a theater (with or without Milo).

  • Have a nice, quiet dinner with only my husband. Maybe I can even call that a date.

  • Celebrate my birthday - really.

  • Get a massage. (Maybe if I put this here more than once I can actually get it done).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home