3.03.2007

Last Song Syndrome

Some songs are bound to give you the Last Song Syndrome, also known to us Pinoys as LSS (a term that my co-workers have already added to their English vocabulary because of me).

One such songs is "Tulak ng Bibig," by JULIANNE. Listen to it, and watch for it playing on your radio. And if you feel the song, request for it at MAGIC 89.9 or MYX:

MAGIC(space)899(space)TULAK NG BIBIG and send to 2968

MYX(space)VOTE(space)TULAK NG BIBIG and send to 2366

Don't tell me I didn't warn you about the LSS.

Congrats, my dear cousin! We're all so proud of you!!!


3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

melly mel! cousin mo sya? she's really good. i have her album eheh :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger meL said...

NAKS!!! Yeah, she's my cousin. Galeng no? So proud ako talaga. Thanks for supporting her!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home