7.08.2007

Sad Kind of Happy


There's something about meeting old friends that make me both excited and really sad at the same time.


Maybe it's the fun of reminiscing while also longing to go back to those happy-go-lucky times. Or knowing that despite the time and distance you spend away from each other, you feel the same familiarity of being old friends right at the first meeting - again. But then there's goodbye, and the I-wonder-when-I'll-see-you-again moment.


Just like meeting my old college pal, Jenn Salorio-Normand, now based in TX, happily married. Glad we met up kahit for one night before you went back. This post (like a lot of the pictures I haven't posted here or in my forgotten friendster account) is long overdue, I know. But again, like a lot of things, better late than never.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home